We’re all born into this world completely ignorant of what has gone before. It takes a lifetime to learn a minuscule fraction of the knowledge humankind has accumulated over thousands of years. Individually, we don’t have much time to learn and being completely ignorant of many important subjects is unavoidable.
Take the subject of human governance, for example.
- What if you examined the way humans are governed and came to the conclusion that the system is rigged against your best interests, in favor of somebody else’s best interests?
- What if you discovered that all your life somebody else will scoop up roughly half of everything you produce and take it from you whether you agree or not?
- What if you discovered that when you work for wages your employer has to pay about 30% of what he pays you to somebody else, instead of directly to you?
- What if you discovered that where your mother went into labor with you will determine for the rest of your life what countries you can live in and how long you can stay in them as a visitor?
- What if you discovered that where your mother went into labor with you will determine for the rest of your life how much of your money you can keep and what taxes you will pay?
- What if you discovered that the money you are forced to accept as legal tender is controlled by insiders who constantly degrade its value to their benefit and to your detriment?
- What if you discovered that a complex financial system has been built to monitor all of your significant financial transactions as a means of squeezing more from you and that you are forced to pay for this system?
- What if you discovered that you are forced to enter contracts with the government and when you breach terms you can be put in a cage, but the government is free to unilaterally breech or change the terms at will?
- What if you discovered that many of the financial promises made to you by the government are mathematically impossible to honor?
- What if you discovered that certain people with massive financial resources could manipulate laws to their benefit and to your detriment?
- What if you discovered that every effort is made to keep you locked inside this control system your entire life?
Would you just shrug and say, “Well, I guess that’s how it is”?
Or, would you look for ways to get free of the system to the betterment of your life and your family’s life?
Would you look for other places to live? For other sources of income? For ways to pay less in taxes? For other forms of money to hold? For ways to live life on your terms, instead of on other people’s terms?
If you discovered the game was rigged, would you be a passive victim, or would you seek your own freedom?
“When the student is ready the teacher will appear.” –Eastern proverb